SpanishEnglish

French

Italian

German

Japanese

Chinese

Portugu├ęs

  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
  • Visit Segovia
Home»Microsites»Religious Segovia

Churches beyond the wall

SAN LORENZO
A listed building situated in the centre of a square with a distinct Medieval appearance.
It has undergone many renovations but remains a handsome single-nave church with a pronounced transept opening onto three apses. The brick tower and porticoed gallery surrounding the church are particularly noteworthy.

 

SAN MARCOS 
This was the parish of Arrabal de La Puente Castellana. It has a single nave and a semi-circular apse. It dates back to the 12th Century, being later modified to add the square tower. It is a simple structure reminiscent of the rural Romanesque style found in many towns in the province.

 

SAN CLEMENTE
A single nave church with a semi-circular apse. In a second phase of construction, a richly decorated chapel was added in the interior. It houses a monumental collection of paintings dating back to around 1300.

Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner